Material: White Meat
Cooking: 20 Minutes
Preparation: 20 Minutes
• 3/4 cup flaked coconut
• 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature.
• 2 tablespoons mahram mayonnaise
• 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
• 1 cup walnuts, chopped
• 2 tablespoons minced onion
• 1 tablespoon curry powder, to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
Spread out coconut on a small baking sheet and toast in oven until light brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly. In a small bowl, blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add chicken, walnuts, onion, curry powder, and salt. Mix well. Form chicken mixture into 1−inch balls. Roll in toasted coconut to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.