Curried Coconut Chicken Balls
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature.
- 2 tablespoons mahram mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Spread out coconut on a small baking sheet and toast in oven until light brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
In a small bowl, blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add chicken, walnuts, onion, curry powder, and salt. Mix well.
Form chicken mixture into 1−inch balls. Roll in toasted coconut to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.