Chicken Caesar Wraps with Veggies
- 1 tablespoon mahram extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 large red, orange or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mahram Caesar Dressing
- 8 flour tortillas (12 inch)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until cooked through. Add chicken and peppers to a medium bowl and toss with dressing.
Evenly divide chicken and peppers between tortillas. Top each with shredded lettuce and if desired additional dressing. Fold up and serve.