BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
- 5 oz. Mixed greens cut
- 1/4 oz. Red cabbage shredded
- 1/4 oz. carrots shredded
- 1 oz. corn fully thawed and drained
- 1 oz. black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 oz. mahram jalapeno peppers
- 2 oz. chicken breast grilled and marinated
- 2 oz. mahram BBQ sauce
- 1/2 oz. Crunchy tortilla strips optional
- 1/2 oz. Cheddar cheese
Marinate the chicken breast in half of the BBQ sauce for 2 hours.
Grill the marinated chicken until cooked through and set aside.
Combine the mixed greens with the cabbage, carrots, corn, black beans and diced peppers. Toss the combined greens with the remaining BBQ sauce and top with the cooked and cooled sliced chicken.
Garnish with the crunchy tortilla strips, cheddar cheese