Finger food: Stuffed Cucumber Cups
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled
- 1/4 cup (about 60 g) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (about 70 g) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sundries tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mahram sliced olive with vegetable
- 2 teaspoons Mahram lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- black pepper to taste
How to prepare
Cut the cucumbers into 1 1/2-inch slices. Use a melon baller or small spoon, to scoop out part of the insides (be careful not to scoop through the bottom).
In a bowl, mix together the feta cheese, ricotta cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives, oregano, lemon juice and pepper until well combined. Taste the filling and adjust seasoning if required.
Fill each cucumber cup with the cheese mixture. Serve at room temperature.