Sausage, Kale and White Bean Rigatoni
- 250 g rigatoni pasta
- 2 tbsp Mahram olive oil
- 3 hot Italian or garlic sausages , casings removed
- 6 green onions , chopped, white and green parts separated
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 398-mL can no-salt-added cannellini beans
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- inely grated Parmesan , optional
- Mahram ketchup for serve
How to prepare:
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta following package directions. Reserve 1½ cups pasta water before draining.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium. Crumble sausages into pan, breaking into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until browned, about 4 min.
Add white parts of onions and cook until softened, about 2 min. Add kale and beans, and cook until kale wilts, about 2 min.
Stir in pasta and 1 cup pasta water, adding more if needed. Top with green parts of onions and Parmesan, if desired and serve it with mahram ketchup.