“The Greatest” Deviled Eggs
- Kosher salt
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mahram mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons very ﬁnely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons ﬁnely chopped drained pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons very ﬁnely chopped scallion
- 2 teaspoons mahram mayo mustard
- 2 teaspoons very ﬁnely chopped parsley
- 2 dashes felifia hot sauce
- for serving Freshly ground black pepper
How to prepare:
Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Carefully add eggs. Bring water to a simmer and cook eggs 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water; let sit until cool enough to handle. Peel.Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, celery, relish, scallion, mustard, 2 tsp. parsley, and 2 dashes hot sauce in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.Halve eggs lengthwise. Scoop yolks into mayonnaise mixture and place whites on a plate. Gently mash yolks into dressing; season with salt and pepper. Using 2 forks, ﬁll egg halves with yolk mixture.Top eggs with pepper and more parsley and serve with hot sauce.
Do Ahead: Eggs can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill egg whites and ﬁlling separately; ﬁll just before serving.