- Mahram pepper sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium white onion, small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, tough stems removed and coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 mahram lime juiced
- 3 chicken thighs, cooked and shredded (optional, see Game Plan note)
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese or shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium limes, cut into wedges
Reduce heat to medium low and stir in lime juice and sauce. Taste and, if necessary, adjust seasoning with salt. Add tortillas, and stirring gently until they are softened and well-coated with sauce.
Transfer chilaquiles to a serving platter and top with shredded chicken (if using), cheese, a drizzle of creme, radishes, and remaining diced onion and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side.